Recruitment Consultant - High Barnet
Ideal recruitment experience, But not essential
Business Support/Commercial, Property, Construction, Industrial, PRS/Build to Rent, Techinal, Engineering, Rec to Rec, Sales, Investments, Property or Block Management, Property Services, Senior Appointments etc.
The ideal candidate
- The ideal candidate will have 6+ months recruitment experience.
- Proven 360 recruitment experience within a hand's on Perm OR Temp billing role.
- Must live within a 45-minute commute of our High Barnet office - EN5 4HY
- Smart work attire
- Well spoken
- Someone that loves their job and wants to progress within a company that's moving in the right direction
As a recruitment consultant, you will be involved in business development, account management and candidate sourcing, you'll be expected to set an example to new members of the team with consistent billing and great customer service to both clients and candidates! This is a great opportunity for career progression & to be a big part of a company that's growing!
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
0-£2,500 = Threshold
£2,501 - £10,000 = 15%
£10,001 - £20,000 = 20%
£20,001 - £30,000 = £25%
£30,001+ = 30%
- 8.45am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday
- 8.45am - 4pm Friday
The office closes for around 8 - 12 days over the Christmas period