IT Business Analyst / Project Manager - Law Firm
IT Business Analyst / Project Manager
We are seeking talented candidates to join the IT department of a leading international offshore law firm as IT Business Analysts / Project Managers. Whether you have existing experience within an IT Business Analyst / Project Management role (experience in a similar role isn't essential) or you have fantastic analytical skills, then we would love to hear from you. Working from their London office expect to play a vital role supporting the delivery of major IT projects.
Established in 1960, this award-winning global firm provides advice on British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Bermuda and Anguilla law to an international client base which includes the world's top law firms, financial institutions, investment funds and private individuals. Due to continued success they are now seeking a driven candidate, with the ability to facilitate and execute functional testing, to play a key role supporting the Senior IT Business Analyst.
Joining as the IT Business Analyst / Project Manager you will drive the delivery of strategic IT projects whilst developing business requirements. Whether you are collaborating with departments to identify, document and communicate business needs; providing IT solutions; capturing and validating functional and technical requirements; documenting and analysing “as is” and producing “to be” processes; delivering process flows; planning, facilitating and executing system / functional testing & User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for projects and enhancements or understanding core systems, applications and technical platforms it will be your meticulous organisational skills that ensures the delivery of outstanding projects.
To qualify. You could be a talented Graduate / Junior Business Analyst / Entry Level Project Manager / IT Business Analyst / Project Manager / IT Project Manager / Technical Project Manager / IT PM / Business Analyst, we don't mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- A University education;
- The ability to facilitate and execute functional testing;
- Good technical and business acumen;
- The ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships;
- An analytical mind-set with an ability to develop solutions to technical problems and excellent communication skills.
Experience in a similar role is beneficial not essential.
Joining this well established and secure company, you will undertake a central role with lots of responsibility and enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes a discretionary bonus, 5% pension contributions, life & health insurance, season ticket loan, an enhanced maternity package and much more.
More searches like this
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Legal Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Quality Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)