What you can expect
As an Account Executive, you will maximise sales and revenue opportunities for our global clients across the technology industry. You will drive sales through lead generation and qualifying prospects. You will act as the link between our client partners and prospective customers, ensuring a smooth sales process and providing post sales care.
- Generate sales leads through cold calling
- Identify key decision makers
- Qualify prospect needs to client products
- Arrange sales appointments between prospect and client sales teams
- Carry out post sales feedback
What you need to succeed
To be a successful Account Executive with MRP, you will have relevant sales experience and a drive to achieve and exceed targets. You will be results focused, and strive to maximise your bonus each month. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- Demonstrated previous experience working in a Sales environment
What will it be like to work for MRP?
MRP provides sales and marketing solutions to technology clients across the globe. Due to the growth of our business based in Belfast, we are expanding across several teams, and because of this, will are moving into new, purpose build offices. MRP is a fast paced working environment where you can expect to be challenged as well as rewarded. We have a meritocratic environment, where you will benefit from career development, uncapped financial bonuses as well as regular team and office incentives
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. MRP does not currently sponsor Work Permits or Visa's.Company DescriptionFounded in 2002, and headquartered in downtown Philadelphia, MRP delivers value to shareholders and business alliance partners by growing and maximizing the sales revenue and profits of their clients by demonstrating a quantifiable return on marketing investment.