Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line
IT Managed Services
£35-38K + On-call
An IT services organisation is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line - to join their organisation.
- Are you looking to work for an expanding organisation?
- Do you want to work with the most up to date technologies?
- Are you looking to progress within your career?
If all of the above sounds like the kind of role you are looking for then please see below the brief job description. A detailed job description is available.
- You will be a technical support engineer for one of the global support clients
- Provide solid IT advice to the customer and improve security, reliability and performance of their current systems
- You will a point of escalation for all technical issues providing first class customer support
- Working on key projects to meet the agreed SLA's
- A proven experience of working in an infrastructure 3rd line position
- Proven experience of supporting on:
- Client and server Operating Systems
- Database infrastructure and administration
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Server Virtualisation - Vmware/Hyper V
- Certifications - MCSE, CCNA, VCAP OR similar (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of networking Cisco/Meraki
£35-38K + On-Call
To be immediately considered please send your CV
3rd Line Engineer - Virtualisation - VMWare - Windows Server - Infrastructure Engineer - IT Support - Cisco - 3rdLine Engineer - Server - Virtualisation -networking