Have you got experience working in the Financial Services?
Have you got excellent computer skills?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
Our client is looking for a Finance Administrator based in Milton Keynes
Key responsibilities for a Finance Administrator will include but are not limited to:
- Making sure that all requests and work received from clients are processed in line with laid down procedures and in a set time
- Work the necessary hours to ensure work is completed with agreed service levels
- Maintain and develop good business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Taking responsibility for individual tasks, and action them within the required timescales.
- Escalate any problems, mistakes, backlogs, or issues immediately to line manager.
- Report any breaches or complaints immediately to line manager and to compliance
- Ensure that risks, if found, are documented and reported to the line manager and compliance
- Maintain good business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Contribute to process reviews
- Working with the client's team to ensure all work is carried out to the highest quality
- Making sure that overall team objectives are met by providing support to the line manager Ensure clients receive regular and effective communication
Finance Administrator's Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working in Financial Services.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of UK regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Attention to detail
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!