Warehouse Night Shift Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Night Shift Manager for a busy Warehouse in the Denton area.
The working hours are Sunday to Thursday 21:30 - 07:00, with a salary of £33000p/a
You will be responsible for managing night shift in a large, busy warehouse. You will work alongside other Managers to ensure the success of the 24 hour operation.
- Day to day management of Warehouse Operations and all Operatives and Supervisors
- Conduct staff performance reviews, training, and disciplinaries as and when necessary
- Responsible for all daily performance: Order requirements, customer service targets and Team Leader's KPIs achieved.
- Achieve targets set by Operations Improvement Manager
- Assure all orders are picked timely and checked before dispatch, and that all staff compete tasks to the highest standards
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations and ensure all relevant documentation is completed
- Anticipate labour requirements and plan accordingly
- Drive continuous improvement within the Warehouse and develop a highly motivated team of Supervisors and Operatives
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Managing, developing and inspiring a busy warehouse team- working with high volume output to tight deadlines.
- A sound understanding of warehousing and logistics
- Experience in people management eg. grievances, training, development
- Can lead by example to provide excellent service to customers, motivate staff and implement new processes
- Previous supervision within a fast-paced operations environment
- A minimum of 1 year managing staff at all levels up to and including Team Leaders
- L.M. qualifications an advantage
- MHE licence holder an advantage
- Computer literate including MS Excel and Word
- Lean/5S knowledge and experience an advantage
To apply please contact Xpress on 01614843800