Senior Java Developer
A rapidly growing startup based in the heart of the Birmingham innovation community is looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with excellent Java skills to join their team.
Working on solutions in emerging technologies, their software products are oriented around the Internet-of-Things, industrial M2M, and other emerging technologies. You will be helping design, implement, test and support a series of software products in the MVP and early production stage of development.
They are looking for exceptional candidates that have a strong grasp of software design and implementation principles, and a willingness to get stuck in and help out wherever necessary. In return, they're offering the right candidate the opportunity to get involved in some really interesting new technologies, progress in a rapidly growing startup, and the potential to build and lead their own development team in the future.
- 4+ years' experience of working in industry
- Excellent software design and implementation skills in Java
- Experience in designing, building, and deploying JEE services and web applications
- Experience in relational and non-relational database design and implementation
- Strong academic background, including good A-levels or equivalent and a good numerate degree from a leading University
- Some customer facing consultancy experience, including delivering challenging projects for enterprise customers
- Experience in mobile app design and development a bonus
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum + flexible working hours + pension scheme + generous holiday allowance + company perks
You'll be based in the Birmingham lab, where they operate core business hours of 10am-4pm with flexible working outside of those hours. Their flexible working policy also enables people to work from home for some of the working week.
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.