C# .Net Developer (WPF, WCF)
We are primarily looking for a good .Net developer with expertise with WPF, WCF, MVVM and TDD. Please see below for the essential skills:
The role will involve working closely with the client's solutions architecture team, therefore any experience of solutions architecture and a demonstrable ability to bring fresh ideas and techniques to this kind of team will be a distinct advantage.
- ExtensiveWPF experience (3years+)
- Solid understanding of WCF(3years+)
- Strong MVVM(3 years+)
- Solid experience of TDD. (3 years+)
- Highly skilled .Net Developer (C#)
- Must be fluent in .Net C# 3.5 / 4.0or above
- Must have exposure with WPFusing object oriented techniques
- Must have exposure to Design Patternssuch as MVP and MVVM
- Full understanding of Dependency injection and Test Driven Designis essential.
- XML experience would be beneficial
- Any exposure to the PRISM framework would be advantageous
- It is very important that you understand the principles behind loosely coupled architecturesand are able to cut code quickly in this type of environment.
- Any experience of solutions architecturewill be a distinct advantage.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.