Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Hours: 37.5 hours Full-Time/Permanent
Pay Rate: £18,000 - £24,000 p/a
4HealthCare is an award-winning healthcare employment/recruitment agency that takes pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals to our clients. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time.
We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to work with our Nursing and Care Team. We are a growing team in Ilford and are looking for an exceptional, sales focused individual to join them. If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant and have what it takes, we would be really interested in speaking with you.
The recruitment consultant will be responsible for:
- Candidate Sourcing - across a variety of methods
- Cold-Calling Potential Candidates
- Searching through Recruitment Databases
- Build long lasting relationships with candidates and clients
- To meet individual KPIs and gross margin performance targets
- To maintain and develop our Client Database
Excellent communications skills are essential and a confident/professional telephone manner would be pre-requisite. Candidates must have the following:
- Previous experience as a recruitment consultant/Resourcer
- Excellent PC skills/Telephone manner/Communication skills
- Sales focused and target driven
- Pro-active approach and a lateral thinker
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task your workload
- A high level of professionalism
Working for 4Healthcare:
- Competitive basic and commission
- On-going training and development
- Career progression routes
- 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
Are you prepared to rise to the challenges of working in the high pressure, results driven world of recruitment?
To register or to find out more information please contact Ashley Ball on 0208 911 2914.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.