Senior Business Analyst / Product Owner
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Product Owner with strong technical ability(background in Clinical Research is highly desirable) to join their team in central London.
The client is a fast growing and was founded by Pharma industry experts that specialise in providing data quality and data capture analysis to Pharmaceutical companies.
Here is a snap shot of what you will be doing :
As the Senior Business Analyst /Product Owner, you would be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of clients and internal stakeholders within specific projects in relation to the product platform.
You would work together with the Leadership Team and / or external development partners to ensure that the requirements are accurately translated into documented requirements and designs and grouped into projects and individual system development tasks.
This amazing opportunity will allow you to work across a range of projects, both client, and internal facing and with a range of client and internal team members.
In addition, as the Senior Business Analyst /Product Owner, you may analyse business processes within the company and recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of those processes.
The Senior Business Analyst /Product Owner also acts as the subject matter expert during any design and development phases of a client project.
You should be able to recognise yourself here :
- Function as the Company subject matter expert on the Product and its business application
- Engage with the Product team to power the evolution of the solution synthesising input from customers (including pre-sales) and the internal organisation
- Understanding and analysing requirements with client staff and the internal team, documenting the output in the form of structured requirements and design approaches.
- Mapping out business processes with client staff, documenting the output, and developing joint implementation plans.
- Creating and updating process / screen flow and wireframe documentation.
- Owning the portion of a software release relating to requirements, specification and design
- Contributing to Project Definition Document (PDD) when required.
- Working with the development team to prioritise, plan and estimate time to complete for development tasks.
- Creating and managing development task entries in the work tracking system
- Leading or contributing to client and internal specification and deployment planning meetings.
- Writing and making client and internal presentations.
- Leads the organisation and prioritisation of multiple inputs to the product roadmap.
- Writing and/or supervising the production of functional specifications
- Contributing to the production of quality documentation, testing and implementation plans, validating compliance to quality procedures.
- Sideway mentoring of Business analysts who are part of the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level Scientific a bonus
- Substantial documented experience in a formal business analysis role undertaking requirements definition and/or business process design
- Process design and documentation
- Computer Systems Validation for GCP Regulated Systems
Is this you?
- Strong customer service mind-set
- A high level of commitment and drive
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please apply with your current CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment