Senior Social Worker - Children Leaving Care - Norfolk
Senior Social Worker - Children Leaving Care - Norwich, Norfolk
We are looking to recruit a Senior Social Worker - Children Leaving Care - Norfolk within the Social Care industry in Norwich, Norfolk. The Senior Social Worker - Children Leaving Care - Norfolk vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Completing pathway plans and Care Plans
- Statutory Visits
- Working with young people with a variety of complex needs
- LAC reviews
- Holding a case load
- Attending Case Conferences
- Supervising staff
- Post qualifying experience of working as a Senior Social Worker in a Children Leaving Care position in the UK statutory setting.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 3 year post qualifying experience within the Social Care industry.
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Senior Social Worker - Children Leaving Care - Norfolk position or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Norfolk, please contact Carmen Thong or email your updated CV.