Recruitment Consultant - Trainees x 6
Recruitment Consultant - Trainees - Market Leader - Bristol City Centre - Candidate or Client focused roles available
We are looking for talented individuals with a flair for business to join one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment consultancies as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. Operating globally, with revenues approaching £1 billion, they are market leaders in a variety of specialist recruitment sectors including Banking, IT, Sales, Engineering, Healthcare and Scientific.
We are looking for self-starting, goal-driven and innovative individuals who want to immerse themselves in a career in recruitment. If you are motivated by targets, incentives and money, have a willingness to learn, and first class communication skills there could be a role for you.
What you will be doing:
Following an industry recognised residential Trainee Recruitment Consultant induction course, you will be working as part of a larger team but specialising in your own technical market. You'll quickly get up-to-speed with your market place, understanding the supply and demand for skills.
You'll either be working as a Candidate Consultant - focused on building a network of talented candidates and placing them in roles (using a variety of methods including advertising, social media and head-hunting), or a Client Consultant where you're focus is on developing relationships with hiring managers and effectively taking client briefs / job requirements, visiting client companies etc...
You'll manage the recruitment process, arranging interviews, preparing candidates for interview, negotiating salaries and/or hourly rates for specialist temporary contracts, and thus making placements, earning commission and having fun!
What we are looking for:
- Graduate with at least 6 months+ sales experience OR non graduate with 2 years+ sales experience.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively as part of a team in a lively, target-driven sales environment.
- Able to work flexible hours as required, and be prepared to work until 6.00pm a couple of days each week.
What's on offer...
- Starting basic salary between £18,000 and £23,000 with subsequent salary increases on promotion (exceptional candidates may also receive additional financial incentives).
- Uncapped commission structure, without threshold which you receive from day one, providing first year on target earnings of £40,000+ (in recent years some individuals have actually achieved £100K+ in their first year). Once established in your career you can expect to be earning between £50,000 and £120,000 per year.
- Gym Menbership.
- Company car scheme or car allowance (Note that a driving licence is not required for this predominantly office-based role)
- 23 days annual leave with an additional days leave accrued for each year of service.
- On going industry recognised training delivering but one of the recruitment industry's most admired Training and Development teams.
- Flexitime and flexible working (after 18 months service)
- An impressive programme of incentives including sports /events hospitality, lunch events at the city's best restaurants, team and individual holiday incentives (recent locations include Las Vegas, Monaco, Moscow, Shanghai and Marbella) and prestige car for a year for "top billers".
With a commitment to double in size in the next three years, which necessitates opening new offices and developing talented managers and directors, now is a great time to join. They pride themselves on always having grown organically. Over 90% of the managers and directors started their careers with the company, and even the CEO started as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
If this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position sounds like your next career move, then please apply today!
Conrad Scott is a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment business. We specialise in placing trainee recruitment consultants, recruitment consultants, graduates, resourcers / researchers into the recruitment, search and selection industry.
Visit our website for more roles and information.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.