I am assisting our Financial Services client in their search for a Project Manager to help manage the business through their strategic transformation roadmap with a particular focus on regulatory change and compliance.
- Take responsibility for the creation and maintenance of project status reports and supply them to the PMO Analyst on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all project governance is completed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Track and communicate all risks/issues to project stakeholders
- Work with 3rd Parties, Testers, Business functions, developers and BAs to ensure the succesful delivery of projects.
- Provide leadership and direction all staff associated with the project.
- Build and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 3 years project management experience.
- Experience within Financial Services / Insurance.
- Excellent accurace and attention to detail.
- Prince 2 certified (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience in AML, GDPR or PSD2
Jumar Recruitment is a well-established provider of IT resourcing services to a range of clients across the UK and further afield. We have offices in Birmingham and Manchester and deliver recruitment services across the entire software development lifecycle.