Graduate Business Development Executive - Management Scheme
Our client is looking for driven, enthusiastic and confident graduates to join the sponsorship department and take their first steps on to the career ladder with a global company that offers extensive career opportunities and world class training. In this role you will be selling partnership packages to new and existing clients in a variety of industries. You will grow and develop great research skills, exceptional communication and a real desire to succeed and close sales. Based on your performance you will be able to relocate to an overseas office (e.g. Miami, Amsterdam, Hong Kong).
Job title: Graduate Business Development Executive - Management Scheme
Location: Central London
Role: £21-24k basic salary, £40-45k OTE + benefits
Start date: March 2018
Benefits and perks:
- First two weeks of sales training taking place in Europe (last year was in Prague)
- Tailor made suit provided by the company
- 18 US offices, as well as offices in UAE, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong
- Opportunity to relocate after 6 months
- Christmas party abroad (last year's was in Marrakech)
Our client, based in the heart of London, are a business intelligence company who provide partnership opportunities to some of the world's biggest companies. Their expert network will enable these companies to maximize business performance in their industry. Your role will be to sell varying partnership packages to these clients in order to maximise sales.
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in sales in a fast-paced and competitive environment with a number of generous benefits.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating new leads by researching the market to identify trends and solutions
- Reaching out to C-level executives and identify their needs and offering solutions
- Prospecting and making sales calls
- Work with managers within the sales process to close the sale
- Meeting clients at the conference and building the client relationship in to a multiple and global accounts
- Meeting clients face to face to build relationships
The ideal Graduate Business Development Executive will be:
- A recent graduate with at least a 2:2 from a top 30 university
- Resilient and able to cope with being knocked back
- Ambitious and looking to progress within the company
- Confident and able to build relationships
- Money motivated
- Competitive nature willing to strive to become the top sales executive
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to James Axford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do sales differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.