Technical Sales Manager
Would you like to work for a top tier water treatment company offering some of the most state of the art equipment in the current market?
Do you have experience as a Technical Sales Manager in field and specifier sales in: Reverse Osmosis, Filtration, Industrial Water Softeners, Filtration, UV, Chlorine Dioxide or Water Conditioners?
Do you have a demonstrable sales success track record as a Technical Manager having dealt with M&E Consultants and End-User Clients such as: Arup, WSP, Aecom, Briggs & Forester, Capita and Hilson Moran?
JS Selection are currently working with an global leader in the field of Boiler and Cooling Tower Water Treatment, Equipment such as RO and Softeners and Compliance services who offer some of the best benefits in the industry and have a track record of promoting from within. Due to ongoing business growth, they are now recruiting for a Technical Sales Manager to cover Northern England.
- Group turnover £500m worldwide +
- UK Water Treatment division is extremely well established.
- People tend to stay with the company for many years.
- Superb reputation.
As Technical Sales Manager, you will be field based covering the M62 corridor and tasked with selling Water Treatment Equipment solutions to M&E Consultants, End-Users and existing clients; including other smaller water treatment companies. The Technical Sales Manager will receive full internal back up from the quotation, project and service divisions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a proven Technical Sales Manager within water treatment equipment industry.
- Specific experience within reverse osmosis, softeners, chlorine dioxide units, centrifugal/cartridge/bag filtration systems is essential.
- You will have a flair for features & benefits, design and cost.
- As Technical Sales Manager you will have previously sold to Consultants, End-Users and Specifiers within the North of England.
What You Get:
- You will receive a competitive package including up to £40k basic salary + package including bonus scheme, pension scheme, laptop, phone, company vehicle and other superb benefits
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.