Technical Sales Specialist
My client are a world leader in Clinical/Healthcare Diagnostics and are welcoming applications for the position of Technical Sales Specialist. This role involves the provision of technical support to existing customers, in addition to developing new business across Northern England.
Travel to customer sites will be required for conducting product installations and demonstrations, and the training of customer staff and troubleshooting.
Based in or around Leeds the position will involve regular travel throughout the territory so a full UK driving licence is essential.
This role would be ideal for experienced biomedical or research scientists who are looking for a customer-focused, commercial position that will involve working with laboratories in a role that combines technical support and sales responsibilities.
- Provide technical support to customers; answering and solving enquiries in a timely manner
- Continue to develop an in-depth knowledge of company products and that of competitors
- Development of new business through customer visits
- Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Biochemistry, Chemistry or a Life Sciences discipline
- A background in a laboratory environment or in medical diagnostics sales
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of business acumen and have excellent negotiation skills
- The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with senior level partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Full driving licence
For more information please click APPLY