Lead UX Designer
Lead UX Designer
We are currently recruiting for a Lead UX Designer to be part of a leading global organisation based in Richmond, Surrey. We are looking for an experienced Lead UX Designer to come on board to support and lead a team of UX / UI designers based in a larger product team including product owners, business analysis and developers.
As the Lead UX Designer you will need to be able to manager, guide and support designers while working in a lean and agile environment. As Lead UX Designer you will have previous experience within a Lead or Management role, leading by example with the ability to deliver on key projects as well as driving the team.
As Lead UX Designer you will have solid experience of working to agile methodology as well as understanding the design process and core UX areas (research / engagement, prototyping, interaction, information architecture, visual design and analytics / measurement)
Key skills / responsibilities needed for the Lead UX Designer:
- Strong experience of managing or leading a team UX / UI Design Team
- Solid experience of design strategy through to execution
- Strong experience of delivering and supporting throughout the design lifecycle on a variety of projects
- Commercial experience operating within an Agile environment
- Strong organisational and communication skills along with a collaborative approach to work closely with product owners and lead and develop junior designers
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate from a UX Lead / Senior background to be part of a successful global organisation with the opportunity of progression and growth beyond this point!
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Richmond, Surrey
Apply now for immediate consideration on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy