Office Administrator - Ad Tech
Office Administrator / Office Assistant
An Office Administrator / Office Assistant is needed to join a leading and exceptionally fast growing Ad Technology Company based in Central London. Expect to greet visitors and support programs, meetings, activities and events throughout the office.
Founded in London 2012, recently acquired by a Global US company, and now trusted by more than 40,000 global brands each month, this pioneering firm is leading the way, assisting publishers to grow their audience and monetise their sites through quality and the effectiveness of online advertising. Due to continued rapid growth they are now seeking an Office Administrator / Office Assistant to join their talented team.
Joining as the Office Administrator / Office Assistant you will play a key role supporting the smooth running of the office. Whether you are managing all catering orders for meetings and special events; scheduling meetings; arranging meeting rooms; greeting visitors and ensuring that they are well supported throughout their visit; supporting and planning events; organising and ordering office supplies or arranging, managing and booking travel arrangements (locally and internationally) you will utilise your excellent communication skills in this fun and fast moving role.
To qualify... You should be an Office Administrator / Office Assistant / Administrator / Office Admin or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Office Administration role;
- A bright and engaging personality with a proactive and flexible attitude;
- Ability to manage / organise many different projects at once;
- You are a self-starter with a desire to grow in a start-up environment;
- The ability to handle multiple challenges at once and being able to prioritise those tasks accordingly;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong work ethic – self-motivation with the ability to take the initiative.
This is a unique opportunity that will see you join an organisation that prides itself in delivering high performing digital solutions for some amazing brands all within a fun, professional and rewarding working environment in the West End!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)