Would you like to work for the 34th Best company to work for in the UK, with above and beyond benefits? The look no further.
We're looking to recruit Mortgage Administrators or Mortgage Processors, this is an exciting position working with our high profile commercial customers as Mortgage Processor.The role sits within a fast paced commercial lending department. The main purpose of this role is to provide all aspects of administration support to our Commercial Underwriting Team.
Key responsibilities for the Mortgage Processor
- Set up new files
- Manage phone calls
- Ensure pipeline business is reviewed within the agreed KPI and service levels
- Instruct solicitors
- Liaise with other departments across the business
- Carry our searches and obtain information - request and chase necessary references, credit searches, quotations, valuations etc when required by the commercial case managers
- Ensure that all files are stored correctly and a clear desk policy is maintained at all times
- Ensure that all communication is carried out within the agreed timeframes and the communication is clear to the customer , brokers and solicitors at all times
- Ensure that complaints are escalated
Required skills and experience for Mortgage Processors
- Accurate data entry skills
- Experience of using a telephone in an office environment
- GCSE Maths and English grade C and abov
- Competency using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outloo
- Experience of working to targets/deadline
- A methodical approach
- Excellent organisational skills
What you will receive as a Mortgage Processor.
Up to £20,000 - plus monthly bonus and excellent benefits