We are now recruiting for an Assistant Breakfast Chef in Colchester!
Working as part of the award winning kitchen brigade, and reporting to the Executive Head Chef, the successful candidate will have previous experience working in a 2 AA rosette restaurant or equivalent.
- Preparing first class breakfast dishes
- Preparing breakfast buffets to a high standard
- Ensure your section is set for service
- Prepare meals for staff canteen
- Assist in other areas of the kitchen where required
- Report any health and safety concerns to any Senior Chef
- To be of a clean and smart appearance
- To listen and learn from any Senior Chef
- To be flexible and committed to customer requests wherever possible
- To contribute ideas for menu and for kitchen welfare
- Making the Head Chef aware of any ordering needs for the section
- Thrives on working in a fast paced environment
- Committed to high standards of food preparation and presentation
- Able to work in a team and alone
- Flexible and committed
Full time position for 45 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including weekends. Due to our location, having your own transport is essential.
For more information please click APPLY