1st Line IT Support Engineer - Wimborne - £20-23K
1st Line IT Support Service Desk Technician - Wimborne - Up to £23K
Are you a motivated and ambitious 1st Line IT Support Service Desk Technician seeking a new opportunity where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career into 2nd Line and beyond? Do you have a real passion for technology looking to join a well-established IT support company?
This is a unique opportunity where you will be given exceptional support and training that will enable you to enhance your technical career.
You will be offered a salary between £20-23,000 p.a. depending on your previous experience and skills. Benefits include 23 days holiday rising to 25 plus all bank holidays and a company pension scheme.
1st Line IT Support Service Desk Technician Requirements:
· Recent experience providing remote IT support on a service desk / help desk
· Exceptional verbal and written customer service and communication skills
· Able to provide support for Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2007/2012, Active Directory and Exchange
· Some knowledge of Windows Server and Virtual environments, Firewalls, Networking, Broadband and any additional knowledge supporting cloud and modern technologies such as Office 365 and SharePoint would be advantageous
· A background working for a managed service provider would be very beneficial
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Contact Michelle Turner at Bond Williams IT Recruitment to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: IT Support, IT Service Desk Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Technical Support, Helpdesk, Desktop Support; IT Assistant; Wimborne, Three Legged Cross, Verwood, Ringwood, Ferndown, Bournemouth, Dorset.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency