Junior IT Technician
Concept are urgently recruiting for multiple Junior IT Technician's in Rugby (training will be provided).
You will be working for a leading IT services company dealing with multiple types IT and point of sale hardware (epos) in a workshop environment.
Role duties / details:
- Workshop based work - doing configurations, imaging and staging on Laptops, PC's, servers and Epos hardware
- Hands on work dealing with high volume and urgent customer requests
- Working in a large configuration centre, alongside a large amount of other technician's
- Other workshop duties will be required, i.e. moving hardware and loading / unloading equipment
- Will need to be physically fit due to the amount of physical labour
- Great career progression route
- Monday - Friday, Day work
- Based on 1 fixed site in Rugby
- 3 months initial contract - very likely to lead to a permanent role
Experience required -
- Ideally have some IT experience / knowledge
- Training will be given on all hardware where required
- Will want to progress and learn in a IT based role
The starting salary is £7.85 per hour - rising after the initial 3 month period (circa £20,000 after the first 6-12 months).