Production Team Leader
Major Recruitment have a requirement for a Production Team Leader for a world leading manufacture within their industry based at our clients site in Failsworth.
The successful candidate MUST posses a valid FLT Counterbalance licence, willing to work shifts and have experience supervising a team.
Monday to Friday 6am-2pm rotating 2pm-10pm
Salary- £22,000 per annum
- Supervise a team of 4 or more
- Organise and motivate the team
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement programs
- Develop a good team working relationship across the two shifts and ensure that good consistent standards are maintained in all areas
- Responsible for the movement of finished product/packaging in the Robot area
- Ensure that all pallets of finished product are weighed and recorded
-Help ensure that all decanting/relabelling requirements are carried out on time and in line with customer requirements
- Reasonable for movement of materials to and from stores
- Maintain a clean and tidy work place
- Stock rotation
- Re-label and re stack finished product as and when required
- Accurately book in and out materials using the CS3 network and to keep stock levels accurate
- Loading tankers and containers as required
- Carry out the responsibilities of Dispatch/ FLT drivers from time to time
- Attend monthly meetings and team briefings
- Record all decanting activity and produce on the daily log
- Report defects
- Liaise with the sales department on planning
To apply please submit your CV.