Graduate Financial Sales Executive - Soho, £23000
Do you want to work for an industry leading financial sales company? Does £42k OTE in your first year sound appealing? Do you want to be an account manager within months?
Graduate Financial Sales Executive
Salary: 23,000 + uncapped commission with £42K OTE
Location: Central London + opportunities to work internationally in 2nd year
Job type: Permanent/Full time
Start Date: Immediately
- Uncapped commission structure
- Quarterly rewards for top performers including and trips to Michelin star restaurants
- 28 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Early finishes on Monday and Friday
- Opportunities to relocate and work internationally in your 2nd year
- Free gym membership
Our client is an industry leading financial firm in the current market and regularly appears on the Times Top 100 companies to work for. With a young, energetic team in their Soho offices this is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career in the Finance industry. They offer genuine career progression with uncapped commission and the potential to become and account manager within months.
As a Graduate Financial Sales Executive you will be provided with full, extensive and ongoing training from day one. Experiencing the full sales cycle you will work to help develop new and existing clients; looking to maximise profits whilst maintain a strong business relationship. You will be working on the phones and in person in a young, vibrant and energetic office environment located in Canary Wharf. With rapid career progression expected, you will eventually get to work closely with some of the leading individuals in the Fintech industry, attending client meetings and managing your own accounts.
- Organising meetings and attend them whenever necessary
- Negotiating with clientele
- Building new and maintaining existing business relationships
- Upselling to maximise revenue and profit
- Dealing with rejections
- Organising sales strategies
- Educated to degree level
- A strong work ethic
- A competitive nature
- Be money motivated - the more you put in the more you get out
- Good communication skills and a strong sales ability
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
If you think you'd be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.