Senior Systems Administrator
A Senior Systems Administrator is required to join a growing Financial Services organisation in Central Birmingham, a moment's walk from all train stations into the city.
- Overall responsibility for the Windows, VMware and SAN Environments, ranging from design and provisioning, operational support, through to research and development.
- Working with project teams to provide technical guidance and analysis in the testing and roll-out of solutions.
- Creating and deploying MSI packages to end users.
- Identify and recommend improvements to business processes, controls and procedures.
- Planning and implementation of upgrades.
- Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge covering a variety of skills including;
- Microsoft Active Directory.
- SCCM 2012
- Office 365.
- Microsoft Azure.
- VMware vSphere 5 and above.
- A solid understanding of ITIL.
- Active participation in capacity planning and analysis.
For more information get in touch with Daniel Freeman.