Senior Account Manager
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager for a market leading accountancy and payroll provider to join their ever-expanding team. Field based 3 days a week visiting clients to win new business and develop existing accounts. You will enjoy unrivalled progression opportunities and a fantastic working environment underpinned by a first-class team.
They have doubled in size over the past 2 years due to significant investment and are continuing to grow rapidly. This newer area of the company has grown from 6 to 20 in the last year and is continuing to expand. This is a fantastic chance to be part of an exciting and expanding company with a brilliant working environment and with a company that can offer progression and a genuine long-term career.
As a Senior Account Managers, you will
- Be responsible for targeting small & medium size companies, particularly recruitment agencies.
- You will be presenting the benefits of using my client's exceptional accountancy, payroll and back office services.
- Typically, 2 days in the office and 3 out in the field going out to visit potential clients to complete presentations and generate new business.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will need;
- We are interested in seeing candidate from business to business field-based sales ideally from Media, BI/MI software and Recruitment consultants.
- Proven track record winning new business and building on relationships with maximise on opportunities
- The drive, ambition and determination to progress within a fast-growing organisation that promote from within
Based from stylish offices in Warrington, candidates will enjoy a competitive salary of £30,000 along with uncapped commission resulting in overall OTE £45k-£50k. Mileage paid at 45p per mile for or use of pool car, 23 days holiday, increasing to 27 days plus bank holiday and birthdays off. Additionally, you will benefit from free parking, life insurance, 5% company pension and lots more.
Don't delay, apply now for immediate consideration.