Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding here means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
You’ll be working in the Group Data Services team in London. We are an energetic, fast moving team that focuses on project delivery and providing for our clients.
- Chair workshops with senior business stakeholders.
- Conduct information gathering activities such as surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes products and services, by using a variety of internal and/or external data
- Determine required solutions and assist in implementations
- Contribute to achieving ‘buy-in’ from key business representatives to a proposed solution
- Provide advice as a ‘virtual’ SME.
- Document high-level scoping and capability requirements
- Document functional and non-functional business requirements and ensure that they are accurately documented
- Liaise with external vendors where required to understand their ability to provision relevant products or services to the solution being defined
- Ensure that all requirements are maintained accurately in a tool set
- Document "as is" and "to be" processes and business requirements documents
- Support project management tasks in the areas of quality control and project management
- Coordinate the work of more junior analysts
- Recommend improvements, solutions and respective implementation plans
- Specify working products along defined principles, guidelines and modeling processes using the appropriate tools
- Reconcile requirements with different stakeholders and ensures communication and traceability
- Support the business engineer by describing and defining the business processes including the (organizational) structures involved
- Elicit analyze, negotiate, validate and communicate requirements and their respective impact on different stakeholders
- Identify and document the main stakeholders and other sources (e.g. existing systems, regulations) for functional and non-functional requirements
- Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control
- Ability to whiteboard solutions in business gathering workshops.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience with data IT operations within financial services.
- Experience with Regulatory Processes
- Consultancy background would be beneficial.
TRG is a privately held Limited Liability Company committed to connecting businesses with job seekers. We deliver high quality contingent personnel to our clients using our 3-step collaborative engagement model:
Collaborate. We partner with you to understand the unique needs of your business before we propose a solution.
Strategize. Based on your goals and staffing challenges, we develop high impact solutions designed for your industry.
Engage. We work with your team before, during, and after every engagement to deliver 100% satisfaction.
With over ten (10) years experience in the resource solutions sector, principals Greg Donner [link to bio] and Ronald Lom [link to bio] leverage the power of strategic partnership to create a powerful staffing model that improves your quality of hire.