Senior Management Accountant
My client is one of the world's top law firms with offices in 130 countries around the globe. They have won numerous awards and have attached clients from 50 Global Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies. They are looking for a senior fund accountant for their city centre London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Production of monthly management accounts,
- Review of the profit and loss account and production of the monthly information packs
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all management information
- Regular contact with departmental and country heads as well as directors and senior managers from the business services functions.
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills including Excel
- Previous legal or other professional services experience