Water Treatment Graduate Consultant
ROLE: Water Treatment Graduate Consultant
Would you like to work for an industry leading national Water Treatment company who encourage continuous career development and training opportunities like no other company in the industry ?
Are you interested in working for a company with a vast and prestigious client base and who boast state of the art equipment.
Due to a number of recent key wins the city, the company are looking for a Water Treatment Graduate Consultant to work on contracts in and around London.
This would be an ideal opportunity if you currently work for a less progressive water treatment company and feel career progression is limited.
As Water Treatment Graduate Consultant role where you will be Account Managing a number of prestigious cooling tower / boiler and domestic / water hygiene contracts in London and the South East.
You will be required to service existing accounts and generate new business within the region.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The Water Treatment Graduate Consultant will have 12 months experience working in the water treatment industry with a desire to progress their career with a market leading company.
- Must have the desire and drive to develop into a commercial / client facing role.
- A Chemistry or related Scientific Degree.
- A full UK Driving licence is essential.
What You Get:
- The Water Treatment Graduate Consultant will receive a basic salary of up to £28k basic salary + superb benefits including bonus scheme, company vehicle, travel allowance, pension, healthcare, laptop and phone
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection is a specialist Technical Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Engineering Field Sales Jobs, Construction Field Sales vacancies and Specification Field Sales Positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavor to get back in touch, however if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.