Marketing Executive - 12 month FTC - £25,000 - Shaftesbury
Marketing Executive - 12 month FTC - Shaftesbury - Salary of £25,000
Our client, a company based in Shaftesbury are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive on a 12 month fixed term contract. Our client are looking for someone with excellent digital marketing and graphic design skills.
· Design marketing materials; work on a wide variety of creative assets (both print and digital) such as posters, POS, adverts, postcards, leaflets, packaging, presentations and brochures, creative assets for the website, emails, social, paid advertising, etc.
· Print production; organising quotes for all printed materials, liaising with internal stakeholders and printers
· Develop and manage a strategic timing and graphic plan and design digital creative assets to support the strategy across all digital channels, web, email and social platforms.
· Design and upload website Sliders/Banners
· Design and upload Social Profile Assets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
· Design, build and distribute emails using a number of email broadcast platforms
· Create digital assets including email headers in line with Email Marketing Strategy.
· Uploading images to the website(s) as and when required, update on-site content on a regular basis using the CMS and ensuring all site content and creative meets usability standards.
· Primary point of contact for website user issues, reporting to Head of Operations if unsolvable
· Proofread and post all web content, including basic HTML formatting
· Website Merchandising
· Manage Website Product BBE's
· Upload Products to websites
· Publish/Un Publish Stock
· Excellent graphic design skills
· Excellent digital marketing skills, with a specific emphasis on email marketing, website trading and merchandising
· Excellent experience using graphic/design packages (Adobe Creative Suite)
· Excellent understanding of email marketing best practice
· Experience using a variety of email broadcast platforms
· Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Creative thinker with excellent organisational skills
If you are interested in the Marketing Executive role or would like more information please contact Hannah.email@example.com.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency