Driver/Maintenance Technician (Live and Artificial Plants)
My client is recruiting for a Driver/Maintenance Technician to join their small, busy team.
Key duties will include:
- Driving to customer sites throughout the North West and occasionally to London
- Installing interior plant displays
- Maintaining and replacing, if required, live and artificial plant displays
Key skills and experience required:
- Commercial driving experience is essential
- Comfortable working alone at times
- You will be visiting some prestigious customer sites so will understand the need to be respectful on site
Candidates must have a full driving licence (ideally clean) and a real interest in plants, although full training will be provided.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 6.30am - 3.00pm (overtime is sometimes available)
Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
Company van provided for business use and for the commute to and from work