Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title - Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary - up to £62k + Travel
Location - South East London
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to join one of our clients a thriving main contractor based in Surbiton, who have developed a solid reputation in the Surrey area. This is a great opportunity to exercise your previously gained knowledge in a steadily growing main contractor, that will get you involved in the management of a wide variety of projects across the Commercial, Leisure, Residential and Ecclesiastical sectors.
In this position, you may be responsible for up to 3 projects at any one time. These projects will range from fit-out to new-build projects, valued anywhere between £1m and £10m. A wide variety of experience in previous roles will benefit you in this position and we are looking for a versatile individual to join this successful main contractor.
Job description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor
Working alongside our client's Commercial Manager, some of your duties will include;
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
- Utilising previous NEC and JCT Design and Build contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop junior commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager in to improve processes and manage the commercial team
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Demonstrable experience in Commercial management in a Main-Contractor
- Experience working independently on projects valued circa £1m - £8m
If this role is of interest to you then please apply via the link or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 020 7248 0000 or send your CV and cover letter .