Product Manager - Glasgow - £60k - £70k
Due to contined success and growth our client are looking for a Product Manager to enhance and establish the best-in-market digital platform website for a professional regulatory firm that supplies multinational firms in over 40 countries.
The role will involve designing, delivering and optimising solutions for a web based platform whilst overseeing any product backlog and delivery plans.
The Product Manager will be the first point of contact for projects and will liaise with the Operations, Finance and Customer care teams.
The Product manager will be expected to:
- Drive process change using Agile
- Design, Prototype and work alongside the software development team
- Prioritise product backlog
- Champion the client vith a end user's view
- Gain buy in from both technical team and clients
- Translate the product vision
Additionally the Product Manager will have a good digital knowledge from UX to mobile, a good SDLC knowledge and a regulatory background
If this role is of interest and you believe that you have the relevant experience then please forward a copy of your CV or contact Peter Bruce on 0141-816-0116