Recruitment Consultant - Call Centre
Recruitment Consultant - Call Centre recruitment - Sheffield - would suit existing call centre recruitment consultant or recruiter from another sector looking to join this lucrative and fast-moving market.
The company is an established professional services / commercial recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They have an impressive list of accolades including Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention, offer a relaxed culture and are not "micro managing". They pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
The call centre division is one of the most successful in the business placing both temporary and permanent staff into roles including, telesales, customer service, call centre management and technical call centre roles.
- Basic salary £20,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant Level)
- Competitive uncapped commission scheme and additional escalators and annual bonuses.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development.
To apply for this role
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings (either permanent, temp or dual desk).
- Call Centre, Sales or related market experience is ideal, but applications are welcome from recruitment consultants from other sectors who would like to join this lucrative and fast-moving market, working for one of the most successful teams in the business.
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants with 12 months+ to 10 years+ experience (salary / rewards commensurate with experience).
- You will have good candidate resourcing skills, business development skills and be comfortable dealing with clients and candidates face-to-face and over the phone.
- You will be seeking a long term career development opportunity within a large and successful agency environment.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.