£9.33 - £10.02 per hour
My client is looking for experienced Production Operatives to join their busy team.
The ideal candidate will have an in-date Forklift Licence, with experience within a busy production or manufacturing environment.
Salary up to £10.02 per hour with shift allowance.
Rotational weekly shift patterns:
6am - 2pm
2pm - 10pm
10pm - 6pm
Responsibilities & Duties
- You will be responsible for charging materials, processing of batches, adjusting, completing, labelling and packing of finished products.
- Carry out all specified in-process & final product testing.
- Ensure that all data whether hand-written or computerised, is accurately recorded and followed-up.
- To become competent and skilled in the use and operation of plant equipment and processes and seek ways for plant/equipment/systems and processes for manufactured products to be improved continuously.
- To be an effective team member, be able to work other shifts and departments to meet schedules and assist with the training of any new staff or trainees.
- Be able to carry out Team Leader duties in their absence and take on the role of supervising the plan outside usual working hours (e.g night shifts or weekends)
- To be able to take on any other tasks which will result in meeting team and business objectives.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!