Technical Customer Support Advisor
Our client is leading manufacturer within its field. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for Experiences Technical Customer Support Advisors to join their expanding business.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will report into the Customer Services Manager and sit within a busy After Sales/Service Team. Your duties will include:
* Consistently provide high levels of customer service and technical support to a range of customers via email telephone
* Dealing with inbound customer calls and where possible try and resolve any technical product issues over the phone
* Raising Service Engineer call outs for any queries that you cannot resolve
* Following up on any repairs and ordering parts for Engineers where required
* Including order placing, data input,
* Effective complaint resolution and other customer service and technical related issues. Proactively keeping customers informed of any issues and ensure these are rectified where possible to the customer's satisfaction.
* Working with a comprehensive and thorough understanding of process and procedure.
* Accurate and timely input of customer orders via SAGE
* Management of time to ensure high level of productivity and order throughout
* Understanding of processes and procedures to minimise input error and ensure good customer service is given
* Build effective and lasting customer relationships through the provision of high levels of service delivery, problem resolution and the empathetic management of customer expectations
* Liaise directly with customers on the phone assisting issues.
* Develop high levels of product knowledge to answer questions relating to our bathroom ranges
* Significant date entry experience with high accuracy rate
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet processing deadlines
* Good MS Office skills
* Minimum of 2 years' experience within a Technical Support/Manufacturing environment