£18.20 / hour
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
I am seeking a ACCA / CIMA qualified (or International equivalent) Financial Accountant to work for a major rail operator based in North London. The successful candidate will be solely responsible for a specific area/domain within the organization and as such the ability to work autonomously is essential.
Desired Experience / Qualifications:
* Experience of financial accounting, preferably in a large multinational company
* Good working knowledge of relevant software including Excel and SAP
* Ability to use integrated financial systems
* ACCA / CIMA fully qualified or International equivalent - Financial Certification necessary
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Validate accounting documents and monitor all accounting operations
* Apply accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions
* Monthly reconciliation of main P&L and BS accounts
* Carry out analysis on request and make recommendations
* Ensure a good coordination of information transmission in order to maintain an adequate accounts management
* Overhead related accruals management and posting
* Coordination of inter-company invoices/recharges (ICS)
* Coordination/validation of bank reconciliation, payment processing (suppliers and expenses), payroll control and posting
Please apply below or for more information contact Michael Woodhead on 0203 201 1214 or e-mail .
Please note my client operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.