My Client, who is in the hospitality sector are seeking an accounts assistant to join their team on a full time basis, they are paying £24-28k.
Duties will include:
- Maintain purchase ledger. Posting invoices for payment, preparing bacs lists for payments runs, reconciling supplier statements.
- Maintain Sales ledger. Updating sales invoices to sales ledger as required, posting receipts and reconciling customer accounts
- Ensuring database is up to date and accurate.
- Maintain accounts, including posting of income and reconciliation of stock records to stock takes. Periodically assist with physical stock take.
- Reconcile bank accounts, and credit card sales and purchases.
- Reconcile and post prepayments and accruals on a monthly basis.
- Assist with annual budget preparation
- Assist with analysis of monthly management accounts.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in similar positions.
- Working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts.
- Experience of hospitality industry (desirable)
- Experience of Bank and Balance sheet reconciliations
Please submit your CV in word format
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.