DATA MANAGEMENT TEAM LEADER
Are you an experienced Data Management professional and are seeking a new exciting opportunity?
If so, a new role has arisen with our client, a prestigious financial services firm is looking for an individual to join their growing company, in helping in the delivery of reports and data extracts along with smaller projects to improve customer services and colleague processes.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel including data manipulation, Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience working in a data management role
- Understanding of CASS regulations
- Experience of collating and reporting Management Information
- Experience of oversight, monitoring and challenging other areas of the business
- Experience of working on projects and leading on projects for their area: Regulatory awareness
- Previous team leader experience
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Must be accurate and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise heavy workload and work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to problem solve
- Co-ordination of daily tasks, ensuring work is carried out by the team accurately and in accordance with established processes and procedures
- Enable cross training within the team to ensure no key person dependency
- Provide feedback on team and individual performance to Head of Data Management & Reconciliations
- Co-ordination and collaboration with other teams for complex issues
- Participate in projects which require input from or directly impact the team
- Develop records management processes and policies
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
Job reference: 10562
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.