Join a fantastic industry leading company based in Altrincham. I am looking to speak to committed and passionate Payroll Administrators who are looking for a long term and rewarding career. The company are looking for several Payroll Administrators who will be offered a fantastic working environment, skills development, first class training, annual company bonus, 23 days holiday along with a very competitive salary and sociable working hours all underpinned by one of the best company cultures around. Furthermore, if you want to join an industry leading forward-thinking business with over 30 years' experience in their field and feel you are built to deliver exceptional Customer Service this is could be a perfect opportunity.
Payroll Administrators can look forward to a starting salary of £17,000-£19,000 depending on experience in addition to an annual bonus, monthly all expenses paid events, 23 days holiday, further development & study support, as well as an amazing culture within a company who genuinely care about their staff!
To be successful as a Payroll Administrator you will;
- Have over 12 months experience working within Payroll
- Have GCSE Maths B and English B or above
- Have a strong desire to develop a long-term career in a company who will provide ongoing support and development
- Show high attention to detail
- Good organisation skills, able to prioritise
As a Payroll Administrator you will;
- Be responsible for own portfolio of payrolls
- Build relationships with agency customers to understand their requirements
- Input of data, P45, P60 and other information
- Process deductions and special rates including PAYE tax, national insurance, sick pay, maternity or paternity pay, commission and more
- Work to deadlines to ensure contractors are paid on time
- Work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
£17,000-£19,000 + Annual Company Bonus
23 days holiday + Regular company nights out / incentives + Brilliant culture + Study Support
Monday to Friday office hours
If you have a desire for to build a long-term career in Payroll and want to work for a brilliant company with one of the best cultures around, then please apply now for immediate consideration.