Night Manager Luxury 5-star Hotel (ASAP start) up to £32k!
A fantastic opportunity for an astonishing 5-star Hotel in London has arisen for a Night Manager.
This is a great role for someone experienced to look after the Hotel, team and guests ensuring they all have an unforgettable experience.
If you have a passion for hospitality and guest's relations, this is an excellent opportunity!
- Having a complete operational knowledge of the hotel, including geographical layout, services provided, personnel structure/duties and security
- Managing and motivating the night team
- Ensuring the night audit runs smoothly
- Ensuring consistent knowledge of the hotels quality standards amongst the full night team and ensure the guest experience is second to none for all guests
- Having lobby presence to meet and greet guests with warmth, directing and escorting them as needed
- Act as a point of contact for guests, including looking after VIP guests overnight
- Manage, record and promptly resolve any guest incidents
- Liaison with all departments to ensure excellent communication throughout all hotel areas
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
You will need to have:
- Previous managerial experience in a dynamic and exceptional level of guest service role, preferable in a luxury 4 or 5-star hotel
- Available to start immediately
- Anticipate guest needs and surpass expectations to enhance the guest experience
- Have a distinctive blend of confidence and personality to help give our guests an unforgettable experience
- Be capable of making intuitive decisions in favour of the guest and maintain the highest standards of service
- Have a naturally Warm and Generous personality
- Knowledge of Opera and Micros
- Ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure
- Must possess the proven ability to lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of IT proficiency
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
We are shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates in our London Bridge office early next week. If you think this is the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Please connect via LinkedIn - Vera Isidro Manhoso