Debt Recovery Advisor
Join an exceptional firm of solicitors who can boast over 30 years' experience as well as full Lexcel Accreditation and the Investors in People Award. The Debt Recovery Advisor can look forward to an amazing work environment and genuine progression opportunities.
The company are extremely well respected in the Debt Recovery market and have major clients asking them to collect funds. Debt Recovery Advisors can look forward joining a company that has a wealth of experience, training that is second to none and genuine long term career opportunities. The company have a workforce of almost 200 people which has grown from around 31 people in 4 years.
Debt Recovery Advisors will be responsible for;
- Collecting funds on behalf of the company's clients
- Adhering to TCF & compliance regulations
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately
- Provide each customer with an excellent service
Debt Recovery Advisors will need;
- Experience working as a Collections Advisor, Collections Negotiator, Debt Collector, Customer service, Retentions Advisor, Retentions
- A clear and professional telephone manner
- A good level of education
- A positive can-do approach
Hours: Mon to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Free BUPA Healthcare, Pension