Customer Response Advisor
Immediately available and looking for an exciting customer service role within an industry leading organisation? - please apply!
Our market leading client based in Maidenhead are seeking a friendly and talented Customer Response Advisor who can provide a first class service to consumers calls and emails. This is a contract role until the end of the September but you will be entitled to all company benefits. This is fantastic opportunity for someone who is friendly with strong communication skills.
- To provide a first class response to consumers calls and emails.
- Log all issues requiring follow up
- Uses judgement and resources available to resolve consumer query, contact by phone, email & letter using principle of first time resolution
- Resolution could involve receiving product back for inspection, issuing a free spare part or vouchers, or simply finding out more details on a product, troubleshooting problems with technical products or sending out new sets of instructions.
- Handling of vouchers to resolve consumer complaints
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar, seasonal, fast paced manufacturing / distribution organisation. Alternatively retailing.
- Think on feet & deal with complaints calmly
- Ability to resolve majority of complaints without escalation
- Experience of working in call centre environment with call queuing system
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.