Purchasing Executive - Salary of upto £22,000 - Verwood
Purchasing Executive - Salary of £20,000 - £22,000 - Verwood
Our client, a leading technology based company are currently looking to recruit a Purchasing Executive to join their growing team. Previous experience is a similar role is essential for this role.
- Responsible for aspects of the Company's stock holding, ensuring correct stock levels and addressing aged stock promptly
- Maintenance of stock records on the Company's systems
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Liaise between suppliers, internal departments and customers
- Forecast levels of demand for products and services
- Produce reports and statistics using computer software
- Some experience in a similar role
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Good standard of numeracy to analyse facts and figures
- Ability to make decisions and work to tight deadlines
- Confident, mature attitude with good negotiation and social skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Working hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday.
If you are interested in the Purchasing Executive role or would like more information please contact Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency