DevOps - GCP, AWS, Kubenetes, Terraform - LondonMy client is a very successful in the motor transportation sector, they are looking to create the biggest most transparent market place they operate in. They are rapidly expanding and looking for experienced infrastructure engineers to join their technical team and help in delivering world class software products.
I am looking for experienced DevOps with a very good understanding of what software development (Dev) and software operation are all about (processes), best practices, tooling, collaboration mentality) to work closely with the development teams in order to maintain and improve the software infrastructure.You will become an integral member of the Scrum team and you will:
- Develop and deploy software that will help drive the services for the availability, management and visibility of the service.
- Continue to bridge the gap between development and operations.
- Be engaging with various engineering teams to transform concepts and service tools.
- Passionate about learning and developing skills that can save time on a day to day basis.
- Strong Linux skills
- AWS or GCP
- Terraform or Cloudformation
This is a company who do DevOps the right way. Their team consists of conference speakers and meetup organisers and can offer an excellent environment of some of the leading minds in the UK DevOps space.
As a DevOps Engineer you can expect a market leading salary (to £80k), collaborative environment working with like minded engineers that thrive to work with the latest technology and produce world class products.
DevOps - GCP, AWS, Kubenetes, Terraform - London