Permanent, full - time
Salary: Up to £35,000
To support supply chain teams to understand and deliver improved performance & efficiency thorough developing complex and detailed analysis and reporting.
- Provide key data, insights and reporting to the Chain team through
- Working with key stakeholders to understand analytical and reporting requirements
- Collating relevant information and data from multiple sources ensuring data is clean and usable
- Analysing data, using an appropriate approach
- Building relevant and clear reports
- Validation of outputs to ensure reliability and accuracy
- Findings presented clearly and accessibly both written and verbally to colleagues from all levels of the business
- Delivering requirements and having good working relationships with Supply Chain operations, project teams & 3rd party logistics providers
- Analysis completed accurately and on time to support relevant business cases
- Accurate outputs through data validation & error measurement
- Feedback from Data & insights Manager
- Continued development of approaches / use of tools
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.