Junior Property Manager
Our client are a successful property and block management company based in East London, covering London & Essex. They're currently looking for a Junior Property Manager to join their team. The company have an exceptionally good reputation and are exceeding good are retaining their staff as they believe highly in company culture and a work life balance.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication
- Well presented
- Friendly and approachable
- Well organised
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Desire to progress
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Experience in service charge accounts processes
- Good working knowledge of Tenant and Landlord Act
A small amount of experience is ideal but not essential.
For further details on the position please contact Zee Din - 020 8447 7760 |