Inside Sales Representative - Swedish Speaking
Swedish speaking Inside Sales Representative, Perm OTE £39 000, start March/April 2018 #global technology leaders, #international team, #steep career progression
Time to make a difference! Join our international EIMS team and work with the market leaders like IBM, Hitachi, Dell, Blackberry to name few of our partners!
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Benefits of Swedish Inside Sales Representative job at EIMS:
- Starting salary of OTE £39K (£24K base + £3K MBO + £12K commissions)
- Relocation package
- Coorporate benefits (28 days of holidays, Pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Discounts for restaurants and gym)
- Exposure to not 1 but many global technology leaders
- Very sleek and stylish office to work in, roof top tarace, football table, monthly social events
- Steep career progression to Sales Manager, Key Accounts or Operations Manager
- International opportunities to work in our locations globally (Barcelona, Auckland or Miami)
- Exceptional ongoing training on new technologies and sales & marketing, loads of personal-development
Requirements - successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- A passion for learning, technology, sales and marketing
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish , enjoying networking, making connections, building relationships, and pursue opportunities
- Ability to meet deadlines and be quick in making ad-hoc decisions
Responsibilities of Swedish Inside Sales Representative:
- Manage the entire sales cycle to ensure delivery of KPIs, with an emphasis on both new business sales, while expanding existing accounts (cross-sell, up-sell),
- Manage territory of Nordic market and developing relationships with C-level professionals in Sweden, Finland and Norway,
- Be responsible for a monthly/quarterly sales targets by selling solutions into Enterprise Corporate Strategic accounts within an assigned sub set of a major account,
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery,
- Learn about the territory to formalize the approach strategy to target the market to identify new business opportunties
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence,
- Generate results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation,
- Daily update of the Salesforce system.
Find out more on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxRbUMv8aGY&index=3&list=PLG63NLxYfbKQP9bp0weQ5qneTTdWqkO2G
Feel free to contact us to learn more: gjanczewska at eims.biz
This position would suit candidates currently working as Swedish speaking professionals with focus on Nordic market: a Field Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Account Manager, Sales Account Executive, Business Development Executive, Inside Sales Account ExecutiveCompany DescriptionEIMS is a high-tech international sales and marketing solutions provider specialized in the IT sector. Established in 1996 in the United Kingdom, we employ over 300 employees over 4 locations; UK, Spain, New Zealand and the USA.
Our main business focus is to provide a range of tailored sales and marketing solutions including Lead Generation, Inside Sales and Channel Management to our clients. By clients, we mean 40% of the world ́s top technology companies such as Blackberry, Xerox, Verizon, and others as well as medium size businesses looking to grow aggressively, achieving top sales results on their behalf. The cornerstones of our company are integrity and quality, which are deliberately built into our business activities from the ground up because we wanted to build an agency you can trust.
Securing a position with us will provide you with an opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced sales environment allowing you to bring and develop your skills into a competitive and exciting sector, combining a passion for sales and marketing.