Document Controller / Administrator - Ringwood - £23,000
Document Controller / Administrator - Ringwood - Salary Circa £23,000
Our client are currently seeking an experienced Document Controller / Administrator to join their busy Ringwood based offices. The successful administrator will be predominantly doing document controlling, projects administration and other supportive duties.
Your main duties will include:
- Create project folders
- Use the project systems to upload/download and distribute information as required
- Printing of all documentation as and when required
- Collation of manuals
- Archive completed projects
- To control and record the incoming and outgoing documents
- To support the office administration function as and when required.
- To help and support when necessary to ensure the smooth running of the office and sites
- Strong PC skills, especially Microsoft Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Ability to work within targets/deadlines
For more information please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Recruitment.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency