£21,000 - £23,000
Are you an excellent administrator?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
My client is looking for a highly organised Export Sales Support Administrator to join their growing team.
- Provide direct administrative support for international customers and to the Field Sales Managers. This will include sales history, copies of quotations, lead times, stock level information and product information
- Enter customer sales orders, applying the appropriate credit limits.
- Place purchase orders with suppliers.
- Complete shipping paperwork and monitor shipment progress and ensure relevant paperwork is sent to the customer. Liaise with accounts department to manage the credit limit in place with our supplier and request payment when required.
- Ensuring export documentation is completed correctly.
- Provide an after-sales service (queries, complaints), acknowledging, confirming and invoicing all sales orders in a timely manner.
- Pro-actively communicate any changes to the customer's order status to both the customer and FSM.
- Ensure all direct shipments are invoiced on time.
- Maintain and develop customer records and databases. Including occasional visits to the customers to nurture strong relationships.
- Liaise with both operation and logistics departments to ensure customers deliveries are fulfilled in the quickest time possible.
- Record any customer complaints using the Quality Incident Report system, process and ensure these are followed with the relevant QIR report.
- Monitor gross margins for all orders for relevant FSM and report any orders that show a reduction in GM% to the sales office manager or FSM.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!